NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING
NOTICE OF SPECIAL VIRTUAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Burke County Board of Commissioners’ regularly scheduled pre-agenda meeting on July 7, 2020 at 3 p.m. in the County Board Room, 110 N. Green Street in Morganton is canceled.
Notice is hereby given that the Burke County Board of Commissioners will hold a VIRTUAL special pre-agenda meeting via Zoom on July 7, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. Zoom provides video, phone, and chat services through a cloud-based and peer-to-peer software platform. The purpose of the special (pre-agenda) meeting is to review the following agenda items in preparation for the Commissioners’ July 21st regular meeting:
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
1. AS - Pet of the Month (Place Holder) - Presented by Kaitlin Settlemyre, Animal Services Director
1. BOC - Designation of Voting Delegate for the NCACC Annual Conference - Presented by Johnnie Carswell, Chairman
2. Clerk - Technical Correction to JCPC Term, Seat No. 7 - Presented by Lance Riddle, Executive Asst./Deputy Clerk to the Board
3. Clerk - Appointments to PBHM Board of Directors & CFAC - Presented by Lance Riddle, Executive Asst./Deputy Clerk to the Board
4. Comm. Dev. - Resolution in Support of Application for the 2020 STBG-DA Grant Application - Linville Dam - Presented by Shane Prisby, Community Development Operations Manager
5. General Services - Solid Waste Division - LaBella Associates Annual Services FY20 - Presented by Miles Champion, General Services Director
6. Tax Dept. - Tax Collection Report for June 2020 - Presented by Danny Isenhour, Tax Administrator
7. Tax Dept. - Release Refund Report for June 2020 - Presented by Danny Isenhour, Tax Administrator
ITEMS FOR DECISION
1. Clerk - Appointments to Animal Advisory Board (Place Holder) - Presented by Lance Riddle, Executive Asst./Deputy Clerk to the Board
Reports - NONE
OTHER DISCUSSION ITEMS - NONE
Citizens may watch and/or listen to the virtual special meeting by:
1. Joining the Zoom platform by computer or telephone (contact Lance Riddle, Executive Asst./Deputy Clerk to the Board at 828.764.9353 or firstname.lastname@example.org for connection credentials by 12:00 p.m. on July 7, 2020, first-come first served; or
2. Watching the live stream on the County’s YouTube Channel, BurkeCountyNC; or
3. Watching the recorded meeting on COMPAS Cable Channel 2 and Spectrum Cable Channel 192.
Notice given this 30th day of June 2020.