Frequently Asked Questions
- I moved less than 30 days ago; where do I vote?
- I received 2 voter cards in the mail. Why? What should I do?
- The mailman delivered a voter card to my house, but that person doesn't live here. What should I do?
- Can I bring someone with me to help me vote?
- I’m legally blind; can someone accompany me in the voting booth?
- Do I have to show I.D. at the Precinct to Vote?
- Can I vote Absentee on Election Day?
- Is it too late to request an absentee ballot?
- Do you have to request an Absentee Ballot for each Election?
- I am at the wrong precinct; can I vote here anyway?
- Can I wear campaign clothing or take materials to vote?
- Are there any rules on where I can Campaign at a precinct?
- I am out of the county/country and I know there is an election today/soon, how can I vote?
- Who determines the order of the candidates listed on the ballot?
- Do I have to show my ID at the polls?
- How do I vote, in a Primary Election, if I am registered Unaffiliated?
- How are precinct boundaries determined?
- How are members of the Board of Elections selected?